Alyson’s 5/21 Tarot:魔術師 Magician (53-57)

1 / 1

Alyson’s 5/21 Tarot:魔術師 Magician (53-57)

問題:我5/20的未來日記主題

抽牌:魔術師 Magician

我今天的塔羅牌是『魔術師』,一位像是有魔法的神秘人物。

今天的電腦學習課程要交一份作業,可家裡並沒有買那昂貴的軟體系統,因此無法在家做功課。

還好,今天,老師有給予一些時間,讓我們可以一邊進行,有疑問還可以跟老師請教。畢竟作業主要是老師需要知道學員的學習狀況,而非把學生逼到瘋狂。

「會」,在這系列的學習課程是關鍵字,也是學習初衷的唯一途徑。

昨晚沒有睡太多,因忙碌和美日學習上課滿滿地一週,每天一大早就要出門。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

累過頭了,也就難以入眠。

原本超怕今日上課猛打瞌睡,真實情況是沒有偷打瞌睡,精神反而還可以,真的是要好好照顧身體,今天身體很給面子,撐到最後半小時才開始精神恍惚。

作業已完成,交出去了。

課堂作業也快完成。

今天的學習告一段落。很是開心。

『魔術師』 ~

宇宙賜與多才多藝的才能,且是已具足這些才能。

想想,我會的項目不少,專精是另一回事,但應是可打趴普通人等。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

只是,這些才能沒能成無變現能力,於這個世代來說,比玩票性質更膚淺,比只是玩玩更不用心。

魔法magic,來自古字「magh」,力量的意思。

魔法師,可接收到宇宙的直覺指引,且迅速果決,力量來源於成為宇宙的通道,於是宇宙會以禮還禮。

魔術師擁有透過圖繪或文字把事情改面化的能力。

擁有溝通的天賦,且能將內心裡的爆發力發揮在每一次與人的流動中。

今天真的是太幸運了,是魔術師,好開心。

要讓自己常常成為魔術師,就是要學習,吸收,消化,內化,累積,與經驗。

今日的功課繳交和學習吸收狀況就像是魔術師那般,自然且熟悉地操作著電腦。能這樣自如地運用,這樣的學習進度和成果,我自己很喜歡,也有點小得意。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

我可是原本一丁點都不會,沒接觸過也沒注意過呢。

這近一個半月的學習及練習,自己會運用一些了,給自己掌聲鼓勵。

開心。

Alyson’s 5/21 Tarot: The Magician (53-57)

Question: The theme of my future diary for 5/20
Card Drawn: The Magician

Today’s tarot card is 'The Magician', a mysterious figure who seems to possess magical powers.

Today's computer learning course required us to submit an assignment. However, I don't have the expensive software system at home, so I couldn't do the homework there. Fortunately, the teacher provided some time today for us to work on it and ask questions if needed. After all, the purpose of the assignment is for the teacher to understand the students' learning progress, not to drive them crazy.

"To know" is the keyword in this series of learning courses and the only path to the original intention of learning.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

I didn’t sleep much last night due to a busy week filled with daily classes. I have to leave early every morning. Being overtired made it hard to fall asleep. I was initially very worried that I would be dozing off during class today. Surprisingly, I didn’t nod off and felt quite alert. It’s crucial to take good care of the body, and today my body cooperated well, staying alert until the last half hour when I started feeling a bit dazed. The assignment is finished and submitted. The classroom work is nearly complete as well. Today’s learning session has come to an end, and I feel very happy.

Magician ~

The universe bestows versatile talents, and these talents are already present within.

Reflecting on this, I realize I possess numerous skills.

Mastery is another matter, but I should be able to outshine the average person.

However, these talents have not turned into productive abilities. I

n this era, they are considered superficial and lack dedication beyond mere dabbling.

Magic, derived from the ancient word "magh," means power.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

A magician can receive intuitive guidance from the universe and act swiftly and decisively.

Their power comes from being a conduit for the universe, which reciprocates in kind.

The Magician has the ability to transform situations through imagery or words.

They possess the gift of communication and can channel their inner explosive energy in every interaction with others.

Today, I am incredibly fortunate to have drawn the Magician card. It makes me very happy.

To often become the Magician oneself requires continuous learning, absorbing, digesting, internalizing, accumulating, and gaining experience.

Submitting today’s homework and absorbing the learning content felt as natural and familiar as a magician skillfully operating a computer. Being able to use it so effortlessly reflects a learning progress and outcome that I am quite proud of. Initially, I didn’t know anything, had no experience, and hadn’t paid any attention to it before. After a month and a half of learning and practice, I can now use some of the software. I give myself a round of applause for this achievement.

Happy.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYurSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Magician

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀