【2020綠島最佳指南懶人包.中英版本】依時序吃住玩買的48小時綠島攻略.綠島推薦民宿.套裝行程 Travel Guide for Dummies: 48 hours on Green Island - a guide that saves you the trouble of planning your own trip!

1 / 9

暑假到來,不便出國的今年,來趟離島輕旅行吧~🌞https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537依時序撰寫,分為13天來分享綠島吃住玩買等行程,請跟著食光旅人一起來趟綠島48小時的快閃!

綠島必黑卻值得的秘境探險-蝙蝠叔叔 就愛玩秘境

Explore the Mystery with Uncle Bat

第二天依舊是起了個大早,準備一天的行程~

Early bird catches the worm~ and I’m up early again LOL

裡頭穿上泳衣、搭上短褲騎車前往蝙蝠叔叔 就愛玩秘境

You can change into your bathing suit and some shorts and head on over to Mystery.

車輛停好,在此著裝,並再次和教練一同騎車出發~

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Last check before heading out~

首先停靠站,是不讓馬祖藍眼淚專美於前,十分吸睛且魅力獨具的綠島藍眼睛。

First stop: The Blue Eye of Green Island.

教練半開玩笑說,若是晴空萬里便是藍眼睛,若是多雲天氣一片白即是白內障、黃昏的話大概就是黃疸了吧~

Our coach joked about the eye being blue on a cloudless day, cataract on a cloudy day, and jaundice when the sun is setting LOL

接著要繼續挑戰秘境的大家,也不是輕鬆簡單就可以抵達。

We continued on our way, and it wasn’t exactly an easy trip.

停好車,穿好裝備,要在豔陽下步行約莫30分鐘(還是更久也忘了~),

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

It’s at least a 30 minutes walk under the sun, wearing all your gear. (It was HOT.)

才會到達今日的玩水處,也看到教練們也為大家搭好了安全區域~是的,每個人都要經歷跳水的過程~

Honestly, I was so happy we’d finally arrived at our destination, and that we could finally cool off in the water, that I didn’t need much convincing before jumping in the lagoon LOL

其實真的不用害怕,直直看著教練的GoPro,往前跳或跨就可以了不敢跳教練也會推你一把的!

There really is no need to be scared. Just focus on the instructor’s GoPro and jump! (or he’ll push you in anyway muahahaha)

其他就是放心的在水中遊玩、看看水下生物,或是挑戰更高處的跳水。

After that, you can just relax in the water, look for some sea life, or attempt an even higher jump LOL

拍照的部分也不用擔心,數位教練們都會幫大家拍值得紀念的照片們。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

And don’t worry about taking the perfect picture. The instructors have your back.

包含水中和岸上,還有動作指導相當專業~

They’ll give you instructions on posing for the camera too! LOL

食光旅人也現學現賣的練習了一下前一天學習的自潛,感恩教練借我蛙鞋和幫我拍了一段影片~

Practicing my diving skills that I learned yesterday! A huge thanks to my instructor for lending me his fins and filming this video for me!

【店家資訊】

店家地址:台東縣綠島鄉漁港6-6號

店家電話:0912-601-571

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

營業時間:週一至週日 09:00~18:00

粉絲專頁:蝙蝠叔叔 就愛玩秘境

https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537看圖及簡短介紹不過癮嗎?歡迎點擊上方👆連結來部落格看中英版本的完整介紹!