《閱讀分享》5本體會人生的書📚

1 / 5

前兩年因腳踏車意外生活有了不可避免的轉折。原本搬到倫敦準備讀碩士的計畫停滯了,但也因為這樣用多出的時間看了很多書。我從這五本我想推薦的書中各挑選出了讓我感到深刻的文字,並翻譯成中文分享給大家。

1. 村上春樹《沒有女人的男人們》2014

"Life is strange, isn't it? You can be totally entranced by the glow of something once minute, be willing to sacrifice everything to make it yours, but then a little time passes, or your perspective changes a bit, and all of a sudden you're shocked at how faded it appears." (Murakami, Men without Women 2014)"

「人生很奇妙對吧?前一刻某樣東西就像散發著光芒,讓你願意不捨一切得到它,但過沒多久,或許你的觀點有了變化,你會訝異這前一秒的渴望多麼快速地消逝了。」

2. J.D. 賽林格《麥田捕手》1951

"And besides, even if you did go around saving guys' lives and all, how would you know if you did it because you really wanted to save guys' lives, or because you did it because what you really wanted to do was be a terrific lawyer with everyone slapping you on the back and congratulating you in court when the goddam trial was over..." "How would you know you weren't being a phony? The trouble is, you wouldn't." (Salinger, The Catcher in the Rye 1951)

「即使你到處去拯救其他人,你如何知道你到底是真的想要拯救其他人,還是你真正想要的只是成為一個出色的律師,每當審判結束後得到眾人的讚美...」「你如何知道你不是裝腔作勢?問題就在於,你不會知道。」

3. 約翰▪威廉斯《史托納》1965

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

"He had, in odd ways, given [love] to every moment of his life, and had perhaps given it most fully when he was unaware of his giving." (Williams, Stoner 1965)

「他將愛,用不尋常的方式,給予了他的人生的每一刻,而且大概在他還未注意到這份給予時給得最完整。」

4. Dalai Lama 14th and Howard Cutler《The Art of Happiness》1998

"Genuine compassion is based on the rationale that all human beings have an innate desire to be happy and overcome suffering, just like myself." (Dalai Lama 1998)

「真誠的憐憫是基於全人類都共同期盼得到快樂並遠離痛苦的原理,像我一樣。」

★這一本書似乎還沒有中文版本,但是台灣的網路商店可以買到英文原文版本。

5. 安妮▪弗蘭克《安妮的日記》1947

" 'Leave me in peace, leave me alone,' that's what I'd like to keep crying out all the time. Who knows, the day may come when I'm left alone more than I would wish!" (Frank, The Diary of a Young Girl 1947)

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

「『讓我清淨一下,讓我一個人獨處,』這是我不斷想聲明的。但誰知道,也許哪一天我會覺得太孤單了!」

☻如果喜歡我的小品漫畫歡迎到IG看更多:@jujuchang1101