為什麼早餐要吃生酮 + 雪莉最近的心情 A keto breakfast? And a bit of ranting.

1 / 1

Recently I've been increasingly bothered by people who ask for advice but never attempt to follow them or simply complain about how difficult it is. I also find it harder and harder to stand people who say they WANT to do something, but all their actions indicate otherwise. As if doing what they have been doing all along is going to achieve the results that they want and that change is going to happen like that. Isn't that Einstein's definition of insanity? To do the same thing over and over again but expecting different results?

問了人家的建議以後不試著實行卻只會報抱怨難的這種人最近真的讓我倍感困擾。而且我也越來越無法忍受有些人會說他「想」做什麼,結果所作所為都完全是另一回事。好像他繼續做他一直以來都在做的是就可以達到他要的成果,然後就會看到改變。這不就是愛因斯坦定義的瘋子嗎?一直做一樣的事卻期盼得到不一樣的成果。

It's mind-boggling to me that they are asking me to help them when they aren't willing to help themselves.

他們要我幫他們卻不自助真的讓我很難以置信、無法理解。

And so I've devised a new code of life, eat a ketogenic breakfast and don't try to help people who won't help themselves.

所以我為我的人生訂出新規則,吃一頓生酮的早餐然後不要為了幫助不自助的人徒生煩惱。

The benefit of eating a ketogenic breakfast, especially when combined with intermittent fasting, is that it prolongs the effect of ketosis. You are also feeding your body with high-quality fuel and fuel that would take your body more energy to break down and utilize. If you eat carbs first thing in the morning, your body is happy to simply rely on all the glucous that you just supplied it with and forget about burning belly fat.

早餐吃生酮的好處,尤其結合間歇性斷食,就是他會延長你生酮燃脂的效益。同時你也用高品質的燃料餵飽你的身體,更是讓你的生體需要多花力氣去分解才能用的燃料。如果第一餐就吃進一堆碳水化合物,那你的身體就會開開心心、輕輕鬆鬆的用著你送給他的葡萄糖,然後把燃脂這件事情放到一邊去。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

This is my first meal at 12:30 after a 24-hour fast. I went for 150g (uncooked weight) of steak, a sous vide chicken breast, 2 scrambled eggs (no cooking oil, just some full-fat milk), and half an avocado. High in protein and sufficient in good fats.

這是我在24小時斷食後在12:30吃的第一餐。包含150g(生食重量)的骰子牛、一個舒肥雞胸,2顆炒蛋(不加油只加一點全脂牛奶),和半顆酪梨。高蛋白質並且有足夠的好油脂。

Enjoy your day :) Thanks for reading my rant.

祝大家整天順心 :) 謝謝看完我發牢騷。

--

喜歡記得在 Instagram 追蹤我:

Cherie Aria🧜🏻‍♀️ 艾雪莉

更多食物:https://instagram.com/healthy.cheatdays/

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

生活、運動、狗狗:https://www.instagram.com/cheriearia/