板新棧

1 / 6

自從環狀線開通後到板橋吃美食就更加方便啦🥳這間位於板新站附近出站不用三分鐘即可抵達相當方便,除了米飯、麵類等主食外,還有炸物、輕食及多種小菜可以選擇,服務態度十分親切會給人一種很溫馨的感覺🥰

🔹嫩雞肉義大利麵粉紅醬$120
選用雞胸肉一片片的口感吃起來相當軟嫩,紅醬的部份還多了美乃滋下去調味,因此比一般吃到的紅醬還多了一點微甜的感覺,份量更是實在,以往吃義大利麵的印象幾乎都是精緻份量的感覺,沒想到這家不用加麵也能吃得超級飽,而且價位還很佛心cp值真的很高🤩

🔹骰子牛燉飯$180
燉飯的濕潤度很剛好,不會過乾濃郁的奶香緊緊的和米飯融合在一起,搭配甜椒增添清脆的口感,骰子牛可以依個人的喜好調整牛肉的熟度,帶有一點鮮紅色澤的牛肉完全滿足我的胃😍

🔹小餐包 / 大蒜麵包 $30
大蒜麵包烤的非常酥脆,咬起來像是在吃餅乾一樣,香蒜的味道散發在口中越咬越香,好吃到真想多來個幾片😆

🏠新北市板橋區板新路18號
📞02-2951-9789
⏰週一至週五11:00-14:30/16:30-21:00
週六11:00-16:00(週日公休)

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

Since the circular line started to operate, it’s very convenient to eat something delicious in Banqiao.This restaurant is just located near Banxin station which is just about 3-minute walk. Not only rice and noodles, there are also fried and light foods to choose. The service is very lovely too.

🔹Soft Chicken Spaghetti(Pink Sauce) $120
Choosing chicken breast slices which is very soft. Red sauce combines with mayonnaise to season so that it’s tasted bit sweet. Quantity is very incredible, I used to eat quantity of spaghetti is just normal or few. This one could make you full even don’t add spaghetti. The price is also not expensive.

🔹Cubic Beef Rice $180
Wetness of rice is moderate, heavy milk flavor combines with rice perfectly. There are also sweet peppers in it to let it fresher. You can choose cubic beef to be, medium beef has bit of crimson just makes me feel perfect.

🔹Bun / Garlic Bread $30
Garlic bread is very crispy just like cookies, garlic flavor gets stronger when biting, this makes me want to eat more. 😆

🏠1F., No. 18, Banxin Rd., Banqiao Dist., New Taipei City 220, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞02 29519789
⏰11:00 – 14:30 / 16:30 – 21:00(Mon. – Fri.) 11:00 – 16:00(Sat.; Sun Closed)

#板橋美食#新北美食#義大利麵#燉飯#簡餐

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀