Pai Pai Cannoli

1 / 5

隱身於赤峰街的特色小店,僅有兩個吧檯座位,主要以外帶為主,專賣源自於義大利西西里的著名甜點-Cannoli卡諾里捲,第一次吃到這樣的甜點口感非常特別🤩一口咬下可以感受到餅皮薄而酥脆,細細的品嚐會發現帶有淡淡的酒香,內餡則是店家手工製作的Ricotta起司🧀️

🔹經典原味$110
兩邊各是苦甜巧克力豆及糖漬橙片,原味的Ricotta起司更能吃出檸檬的香氣

🔹綜合莓果$130
淡紫色的內餡是融合了自製的莓果醬,吃起來微酸微甜,再搭配草莓乾及杏仁碎完全是女生喜歡的口味😍😍

🔹巧克力$130
每次吃甜點都必點巧克力口味🥰不過個人比較喜歡偏苦的巧克力,太甜的完全無法接受😂而它們的巧克力是我會喜歡的那種,不會死甜,加上巧克力豆和杏仁碎的顆粒口感,味蕾馬上被大大的滿足😋

🔹羅馬咖啡(冰/熱)$95
原本還以為咖啡加檸檬會很違和,但喝下去完全顛覆我的想像,檸檬的香氣可以蓋過咖啡的苦澀,微酸的口感剛好中和了過濃的焦香味,整體的口感相當順口😌

🏠台北市大同區赤峰街17巷5號
📞0989791937
⏰13:00-20:00(週一公休)

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

Hiding in Chifeng street, which is a special and small restaurant. There are only two seats and mainly for take-out. They have their own significant food-Cannoli which is famous dessert in Sicilia Italy. This is the first time to eat this dessert that has very special flavor in crispy surface and light alcohol feeling. Inside is made by their own handmade Ricotta cheese.

🔹Classic Flavor $110
Both sides are chocolate and sugar orange slice, the Ricotta cheese is full of lemon flavor.

🔹Triple Berry $130
Light purple inside is mixed with handmade berry jam, it’s tasted bit sweet and sour. Combine with dried strawberry and almond chips, that’s completely girl’s love. 😍😍

🔹Chocolate $130
I always choose chocolate when eating dessert.X But I love bitter one, couldn’t accept too sweet. 😂 Their chocolate is what I love, this is not too sweet, there are lots of chocolate beans and almond chips, grainy flavor makes me feel nice. 😋

🔹Romano(Iced/Hot) $95
I just thought it would be strange that coffee mixed with lemon, but this is totally opposite. Lemon flavor could cover the bitter of coffee, the bit sourness just neutralizes light charred flavor. This is smooth overall. 😌

🏠No. 5, Ln. 17, Chifeng St., Datong Dist., Taipei City 103, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞0989791937
⏰13:00 – 20:00(Mon. Closed)

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀