李圓圓Bubble Lee

1 / 3

創始於淡水的人氣手搖,還記得第一次喝是在台北中和店,熱愛黑糖的我一喝就愛上了🤩近期剛好推出新品,趁著有機會到中壢當然要去嚐鮮一下啦!

🔹黑糖圓圓鮮奶2.0 $60
鮮奶2.0為鮮奶量多+30%,喝起來奶味更加濃郁,喜歡鮮奶的人一定要選2.0😍黑糖的香氣很剛好又不會太死甜🙌飲用前店員還特別溫馨提醒黑糖圓圓的喝法,以吸管攪拌5-6圈將底下的黑糖拌開,但千萬不要整杯拿起來搖勻,才不會讓冰塊的融化速度變快而影響到珍珠的口感

🔹奶蓋紅茶$50
🔹黑糖圓圓鮮奶綠茶(+奶蓋)$60
奶蓋控有福啦🎉~新推出的奶蓋系列千萬不能錯過👀奶蓋紅茶是以阿薩姆紅茶為基底,完全不會有澀味搭上奶蓋相當順口,鮮奶綠茶是使用光泉鮮乳,建議第一口可以直接對口品嚐上面的奶蓋,喝起來微鹹微甜的個人超愛😻黑糖珍珠的部分則是以獨家古法熬煮2小時而成,熱騰騰的起鍋超級誘人🤤吃起來很軟Q,放置一段時間也還是很好吃😋

🔹柳丁青茶(冬季限定)$50
使用雲林古坑柳丁搭配台灣頂級高山青茶,柳丁香氣十分強烈與青茶結合剛好中和成清香的口感,裡頭也有切片柳丁還能喝到些許的果肉,攪拌其中更能使整杯果肉感更豐沛

🏠桃園市中壢區元化路二段3號
📞03-4227789
⏰11:30-21:00

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

It’s a popular drink shop which is started from Tamsui, I remembered drinking this at Chunghe first time. I really love brown sugar that they have new products recently, it must to try when dropping by Chungli.

🔹Brown Sugar Bubble + Fresh Milk + 30% $60
Fresh milk 2.0 is just +30%, tasted more heavier. Milk lover must to order this. 😍 The brown sugar is sweet but not too greasy. 🙌 Before drinking, the staff also remind me the taste method, using straw to stir the bottom of brown sugar about 5-6 times, but don’t shake this all cup, or the ice will effect the flavor of brown sugar.

🔹Black Tea With Milk Foam $50
🔹Brown Sugar Bubble + Jasmine Tea + Fresh Milk + Milk Foam $60
Someone loves milk foam will be crazy at this. 🎉 The new product is just released now. 👀 Black tea with milk foam is made by Assam black tea as base, it has no bitter within milk foam. Another one is Kuangchuan fresh milk. I suggest you could drink the top milk foam at first taste, I really love this bit salty and sweet feeling. 😻 Hot brown sugar bubble is cooked for 2 hours, it’s tasted elastic and delicious even cold for a little while. 😋

🔹Taiwan Orange With Oolong Tea(Winter Special) $50
Using Yunlin Gukeng orange with Taiwan high class oolong tea. The flavor of orange is very strong, combining with oolong tea is just counteracted to be light feeling. There is also orange slice in it, you could drink and eat it when stirring this.

🏠1F., No. 454, Zhongzheng Rd., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞03 4227789
⏰11:30 – 21:00

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀