Traditional rice ball

1 / 1

📍羅東無名飯糰

Freezing cold today, hum, why not have some warm, hot and fresh made breakfast?

This is a very traditional rice ball in Loudong. When I was little, my parents always bought it as my breakfast to start a new day!

The steamed rice is grainy and in a firm texture, elasticity when eating it. The fillings of the rice balls include preserved cabbage, dried bean curd, fried dough sticks, sauerkraut, pork floss and all the fillings are well seasoned.

After the rice wrapped together with the ingredients, the owner pours some soy sauce on the surface of the rice ball. If you are a spice lover, don’t miss out the spicy!

The food stand mainly sells rice balls and egg cake, and there are quite a few people queuing up to buy rice balls.

There is only one person making rice balls. The speed of making rice balls is extremely slow. But, as the saying goes, “Soft fire makes sweet malt.”

If you ask me what is the food that the tourist cannot miss out when visiting Loudong, I would definitely recommend the rice ball 🍙

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#popyummy #popdaily #ilan #loudong #foodie #foodphotography #eeeeeats #rice #ball #breakfast #local #taiwan #羅東美食 #宜蘭美食 #古早味 #飯糰 #無名飯糰 #早餐