The other side of spicy hot pot

1 / 1

📍門前隱味 酸菜白肉鍋

It’s the season best for hot pots every day!

How if you don’t want to have heavy flavors like spicy pots, and wanna some light flavors, try the Chinese sauerkraut pot!

Here’s one Chinese sauerkraut pot that I wanna introduce! You can not dine in at any restaurant, for the reason that it’s designed only for delivery 🚚

Once you open the parcel, you will find out that the pot is carefully packed. The pot is actually called “the other side of spicy hot pot” by the interesting and humorous owner. It is because Taiwanese gourmets always like to order hot pots with two different flavors, spicy and non spicy.

You can see the ingredients are separately sealed and well wrapping. Soup in a pack, three other small packs of sauerkraut and a plate of choice Iberian Pork.

The soul of Chinese sauerkraut pot of course is the sauerkraut! The sour cabbage is made with golden recipe and balance the taste of the pot, healthy, delicious and appetizing😋

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

You can add whatever ingredients you like into the pot. If you are a meat lover like me, preparing a lot of meat is the most important!

Look at the Iberian Pig on the right hand side, the quality is so good that looks like the tasty Kobe Beef. The Iberian pig contains a lot of fat, not only the subcutaneous fat is rich, but also the distributed between the muscles, so the meat always presents the beautiful marbling like.

Trust me, if you have tried a series of Chinese sauerkraut pots and wanna find something different, try the pot from wumamiiig!

🔍門前隱味

地址:新北市板橋區四川路一段87巷2弄12-2號1樓

#門前隱味 #記憶中的味道 #牛肉麵 #迷路牛肉麵 #饗念 #想念 #燉牛肉 #一個饗念一個想念 #taipei #wumamii #newtaipeicity #popdaily #popyummy #taiwan #beefnoodle #homemade #delicious #sauerkraut #Chinese #hotpot #iberian