上萬女孩的話題中心❤
PopDaily 波波黛莉的異想世界
開啟IG

UNC cafe to go

1/1

📍瑰夏咖啡南京復興店

UNC Coffee is a takeaway coffee shop in the tranquility alley downtown the Taipei city, providing people with awesome coffee that are suitable for strolling! The shop is just across from the famous NCI American sushi, closed to the Nanjing Fuxing Station.

For the hustle and bustle city areas, the small coffee store is actually a redeem, especially for the nearby businesses people! A cheerful, contented and cozy place to take a short rest, and then slowly stroll back to the company for the afternoon work!

Bring up a cup of coffee, sitting on the bench outside the store is definitely the perfect way for the recent cool weather☺️

The owner of the store is the expert of coffee beans, as a result, you can taste the best coffee and get more knowledges about the beans while chatting with the owners, they are all specialities!

To justify the quality of the cup of coffee, except for the quality of the origin of the coffee beans, the roasting methods and the brewing way of coffee are also important.

The coffee latte in the store is made with two shots of tasty espresso and fresh, sweet steamed milk! The pretty coffee art makes me remember the time I worked in the hotel🤣

As you know, latte is a drink with plenty of milk. The coffee taste is masked by the milk, so lattes are not incredibly strong. However, because of the good coffee beans using in UNC, I tasted the special and the aroma of the beans, which makes my afternoon inspired!

The other drink is freshly brew rose fruity tea. There are more than five different dried fruits inside the tea. The tea is served with its original flavor, no extra sugar, but out of my expectations, it is actually sweet and smooth! So, if you are seeking for a décaféiné drink, the rose fruit tea would be the top choice!

Although it’s just a takeaway café, the store provides the friendly and hospitality towards every guest. If you want some great coffee and don’t wanna spend a long time in the store, UNC Nanjing Fuxing would be one of the best places!

🔍瑰夏咖啡南京復興

Taipei City, Songshan District, Lane 4, Dunhua N Rd, no. 37

#瑰夏咖啡 #瑰夏 #popyummy台北 #coffee #filtercoffee #taipeicoffee #taipeicafe #台北咖啡廳 #台北咖啡 #手沖咖啡 #東區咖啡廳

留言區
Expand player