Absence makes the heart grow fonder

1 / 1

They say absence make the heart grow fonder. I bet to differ! Perhaps in the beginning absence does make the heart grow fonder however as time goes by absence could also be a form of acceptance that things are no longer the same!

Would you rather follow your heart and be happy or would you rather keep your pride and be unhappy?

I had always chose the latter but recently things seem to have changed. I am no longer the person I used to be. Few moments ago, I was telling myself to accept how the situation have changed. However the next moment, I went against my pride and text him using the other phone! What is exactly wrong with me?

I felt like a loser now after initiating that conversation. I told myself this got to be the very last time I will try to keep the distance between us back on track...

Once bitten twice shy remember that!
Cherish the people that cherish you !
Never ever chase after someone who does not give care about you!

Right now, I am really upset .. Happiness is short lived... Life is really so unpredictable! You will never know what is going to happen next! One moment you can be so close with this person and the next moment a disagreement can lead to the end of friendship.

I followed my heart and texted you this afternoon and thought things had gotten slightly better than before. Never knew that things could just changed so drastically over a conversation. I could hardly believe my eyes when you told me that you do not feel comfortable if I do not send you a screenshot as a proof of approval so that we can go to USS Halloween together! It is kind of obvious that you do not want to go with me just finding an excuse to go with your friend.

Do you know how hurtful it is! Do you have to be so extreme?
It is just a Halloween event for goodness sake!

In spite of anger, I deleted the entire conversation with him on the other phone. Deleted his number as well on the other phone. Removed the unique ringtone for WhatsApp under his contact as well. Deleting his number is definitely a good move as I will no longer be able to text him.

Utterly disappointed with you !
That being said , you are the only person who chose pride over happiness. In the past I would have chose pride over happiness but now I chose happiness over pride. I just want to be happy !

You would never know how hurt I was that I was on the verge of tearing?
Trying so hard to hold back my tears. That is only when I realised how I used to cherish you. It is indeed silly of me to cherish someone who does not give a damn thing about me. For the hurt you have put me through today I will not forgive you ! I will definitely keep a distance from now onwards.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀