Alyson’s 5/24 Tarot:守護者 Guardian (56-57)

1 / 1

Alyson’s 5/24 Tarot:守護者 Guardian (56-57)

問題:我5/23的未來日記主題

抽牌:守護者 Guardian

日子越是艱澀,守護,是那樣的艱難。

生活的忙碌讓人忘了好好關照自己,好好休息,守護,是如此不容易。

堅定的心志,不變的堅持,要經歷多少風吹雨打,才能磨出光芒。

我都快忘記過去二十多年的我,如何堅定地認為我能夠在職場上打造出自己特別,將自己的特質好生發揮,將自己的形象種植於人心哩,讓人多年之後仍無法忘記。

回首,年輕時的拚勁跟傻氣幫助我走過這二十多年,像頭笨牛,低著頭只懂拉重重的車,一步蹣跚一步沉的往前,任由老闆在背上鞭打與使力,痛,卻認為是自己應受的被教育。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

如今,面對自己的第二個職場人生,怎麼辦?

走過幽谷,知道山谷小徑崎嶇又難走,陰暗又濕滑。

現,還得再次走進低谷,人生,怎如此艱難,怎麼辦?

在這樣的蟄伏時光中,年歲已長,髮鬢如霜,我看蒼天之眼已茫,守護,是這樣的艱辛,怎麼辦?

守護住心智,也就守護了美麗且豐富的心靈。

守護住意念,也就守護了脆弱且輕盈的靈魂。

要堅定,要堅持信念。

雖然會有困惑來擾,幻覺來襲,沉悶來煩,狹隘來阻,失敗來侵。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

訓練吧!

鍛鍊吧!

心智強大,也就不怕。

信念堅韌,心也跟著安。

心智、信念,是劍,是矛,是盾,是盔甲,是回家的路。

Alyson’s 5/24 Tarot: Guardian (56-57)

Question: The theme of my future journal for 5/23
Card Drawn: Guardian

The more challenging the days become, the harder it is to guard and protect. The busyness of life makes one forget to take good care of oneself, to rest well. Protection, therefore, becomes quite difficult.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

A resolute mind and unwavering perseverance must endure countless trials to shine brightly.

I almost forget how, over the past twenty-plus years, I firmly believed I could carve out a special place for myself in the workplace, fully utilizing my unique qualities, and planting my image deeply in people's minds so they wouldn't forget me even after many years. Looking back, it was the youthful vigor and naivety that helped me get through these past two decades, like a stubborn ox, trudging forward step by heavy step, pulling a heavy cart, accepting the boss's whip and force on my back, feeling the pain but thinking it was the necessary education I deserved.

Now, facing my second career life, what should I do?
Having walked through the dark valley, knowing how rugged and difficult the path is, how dark and slippery it can be, now I must descend into the valley again. Life is so hard—what should I do?

In this time of dormancy, with age catching up and hair turning gray, I look up at the heavens with blurred vision. Protection is so arduous—what should I do?

Guarding the mind also means guarding a beautiful and rich heart.

Guarding one's intentions means protecting a fragile and delicate soul.
Be steadfast and hold on to your beliefs.

Although confusion may disturb, illusions may attack, dullness may annoy, narrowness may obstruct, and failure may invade.

Train!
Strengthen!
A strong mind fears nothing.
Resilient faith brings peace to the heart.
Mind and faith are the sword, the spear, the shield, the armor, and the path home.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#DreamCatcherTarot

#Tarot

#DCTarotreader

#Tarotcards

#BeYurSelfBOSS

#BlessedDream

#Alyson

#Guardian

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀