這也安撫了一直有點內疚的小心靈

知道自己過於懶散

有時也會因懶惰、提不起勁的狀態,對自己生氣

現在好了

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

開始動了

環境,整齊清潔,淨化了

心,舒坦許多,也就像是經過洗滌般,明朗通透

Yesterday, in the early hours of the morning, I suddenly woke up, thinking it was already morning.

Checking the clock, I realized I had only slept for a little over two hours.

So, I tried to go back to sleep, tossing and turning, but still unable to doze off.

I decided to get up decisively, changed into workout clothes, and did some warm-up exercises and paced around in my living room.

I applied one of the traits of "creativity" from yesterday's card—changing old habits.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Thus, I spent a morning filled with waking up, exercising, sleeping, waking up, and reading, something I hadn't experienced in a long time.

Today, my own tarot draw revealed "illumination," also one of the suit of wands cards. Wands represent personal beliefs and thoughts.

Through exercising creativity, I also went for a walk yesterday afternoon, an activity I hadn't done in months.

Finally, in the warm spring weather, I resumed it.

In the evening, I pondered how else I could utilize creativity.

So, I began organizing the kitchen pantry, ensuring that the stored dry food items would be used within their expiration dates to maximize their value.

Completing each small task also signifies clarity within myself—I know what needs to be done, how to do it, and what I'm capable of doing.

Though progress may be slow, it's still progress, and that's what makes it different.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

It also soothes the slightly guilty conscience that I've been feeling due to my laziness.

Sometimes, I get angry with myself for being too lazy or lacking motivation.

But now, things are better.

I've started moving.

The environment is tidy and clean, purified.

My mind feels much more at ease, as if it's been cleansed, clear, and transparent.

#DreamCatcher

#Tarot

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#Tarotreader

#Tarotcards

#Illumination

#Wands

#Dream

#Alyson

#塔羅

#捕夢人

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀