The most depressing period of life — Dark night of the soul

1 / 1

I have 3 times of dark night of the soul. Every time makes me stronger and stronger, and the most important thing is that it always brings me tremendous changes and upgrates. 

So... What is Dark night of the soul?

It a period of time when everything seems went wrong, life is falling apart. But on the contrary, it brings major shift to our lives. Universe never brings you challenges that you can’t undertake. It’s like decomposing and composing, a new cycle will begin if you let go of the old habbits not suitable for you anymore. Sometimes it regards to people you attached to, sometimes it’s items or certain behaviors and mindsets. To shed off the old and bring in the new, the process can be very painful, but it usually only happens in our mind. Despite of how it seems to destroy you, you will always find a way to walk through it. It is to build you a new healthier mindset and bring you better stuffs.

Through the process, you will gain strength for life and see things more clearly, because you’re now seeing things from higher perspectives. With life tremendously changed, you will feel like a whole new person. And YOU ARE.❤️To all human beings who have been through things.Love n lightPeace!    I love you all❤️

M

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀