質感生活 | 啃書計劃📚5#2 築地魚河岸猫の手修業

1 / 1
#啃書計劃📚系列五:什麼都看一點書籍並不是沒有生命的東西,它包藏著一種生命的潛力,與作者同樣地活躍。不僅如此,它還像一個寶瓶,把作者生機勃勃的智慧中最純淨的精華保存起來。——彌爾頓

📚關於此書

• 作者: 福地享子
  • 譯者: 許展寧
  • 出版社:馬可孛羅

It's hard to believe that a writer can be so obsessed with pursuing the skill of killing fish, especially at the fish market where usually belongs to men's field. I know it’s kinda stereotype, it’s still the truth that so far most of the workers in Tsukiji fish market are men.
Thanks to this brave lady Kyoko Fukuchi, who went to this men’s field, we now know Tsukiji from a different perspective. Through her words, the fish market was alive in front of us, as though watching a video. She went through every season in the fish market in a very detail way and introduced all kinds of fishes to us with how to made them to a better dish.
In the end, she is not only a writer, but also a really professional fishmonger. I admire her courage, and hope someday I can also find this kind of passion in something I love.

從小對握壽司就有莫名的執念,特別的喜愛。喜歡到小時候看完《將太的壽司》想要去日本學怎麼捏握壽司的程度(但也想當然的被爸媽阻止)
明明不怎麼喜歡吃魚,卻無法割捨那魚的脂肪與米飯結合的一瞬間、滑嫩而飽滿的口感,尤其是炙燒過後的比目魚或是鮭魚,香氣逼人,無法抵抗。
記得那陣子看著《將太的壽司》努力學習裡面關於如何辨識新鮮魚貨的自己,好像挺快樂的。
所以在看著本書的時候,明明是隨手在咖啡廳拿的一本書,卻默默的投入了不少的心力在閱讀,回憶著當年雙眼閃閃發光看著漫畫的自己,一邊佩服福地享子的勇氣與毅力,也讚嘆著她敏銳的觀察力,讓我可以在東京的築地魚市場走一回。
-
#築地魚河岸猫の手修業 #福地享子 #築地魚市打工的幸福日子 #EC啃書計畫

📚More to read:

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀