TOCOO彩紅日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服,高品質的日本製造光澤感的歐美電視劇浴袍

1 / 1

原文: https://cookiethestyle.blogspot.com/2021/05/tocoo.html

你如果本身很喜歡和服或是日本傳統服飾,卻不知道從哪裡開始下手,
或者想開始嘗試一些不樣的風格,和我一樣偶爾會玩cosplay,
這件很像和服的日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服,你可以試試看!
適合各種身材和身高的人穿著,穿著的步驟上也非常的簡單,
加上質感真的很棒,也適合當作禮品送人☺

If you like kimono or traditional Japanese clothing, but don’t know where to start, Or I want to start trying some different styles, like me occasionally playing cosplay, This is a traditional Japanese sakura and crane wrap dress that resembles a kimono. You can try it! It is suitable for people of all shapes and heights, and the steps of dressing are also very simple. In addition, the texture is really great, and it is also suitable as a gift to give away ☺

日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服
等等我會穿上他,多種角度拍穿搭照給你參考看看!
我本身就很愛傳統服飾,拿到時真的覺得這塊布料太美麗了💖

(顏色有: 彩紅、黑色、藍色、青綠色、象牙色) 
I love traditional clothing very much, and when I got it, I really felt that this piece of fabric was too beautiful💖 (Colors are: fancy red, black, blue, turquoise, ivory)

■廠商名稱:株式會社東染 ■原產國・地區:日本 ■尺寸:身長42"(英寸)・約107cm ■材質:聚酯100% ■袖口附抽繩 在火源附近穿著很危險,請不要那樣做。 可以使用洗衣機,但是請用40度左右的溫水洗滌。 請不要使用漂白劑。 使用干燥機時,請進行低溫處理。 在室外晾干的時候,推薦在陰涼處懸掛晾干。 熨燙時不使用蒸汽,請在低溫下使用。

在歐美電視劇和好萊塢電影中很受歡迎的日本袢天質料考究,在日本縫製,穿著舒適,可以長期使用。由於採用了滌綸綢緞質料,因此具有光澤感,觸感極佳,在洗完澡或在家裏放松的時候披在身上。另外,也可以活用於角色扮演活動和派對等。作為長年日本的土特產也很受歡迎,也非常適合作為禮物送給重要的人。約107cm的長度和短款設計,易於活動,可以搭配休閑風格。附贈同款式抽繩,購買後即可穿著。另外,附有口袋,非常實用。鶴被稱為"千年",作為長壽的象徵自古以來就被用於和服的花紋。另外,雖然是鶴的特性,但是關系很好地陪伴一生也是夫婦圓滿的象徵。因為外形細長、有品位、美麗,所以作為文物從以前開始就被廣泛使用,在吉祥的鶴圖案上點綴著日本象徵的櫻花。有紅色和藍色兩種顏色可供選擇。

The Japanese Hakuten, which is popular in European and American TV series and Hollywood movies, is made of exquisite materials. It is sewn in Japan and is comfortable to wear and can be used for a long time. Due to the use of polyester satin material, it has a luster and excellent touch. It can be worn on the body when taking a shower or relaxing at home. In addition, it can also be used for role-playing events and parties. It is also very popular as a souvenir of Japan for many years, and it is also very suitable as a gift for important people. With a length of about 107cm and a short design, it is easy to move around and can be matched with a casual style. Comes with the same style drawstring, you can wear it after purchase. In addition, it has a pocket, which is very practical. The crane is called the "millennium" and has been used in the pattern of kimono since ancient times as a symbol of longevity. In addition, although it is the characteristic of a crane, a good relationship to accompany the whole life is also a symbol of a successful couple. Because of its slender shape, tasteful and beautiful appearance, it has been widely used as a cultural relic since before. The auspicious crane pattern is dotted with the Japanese symbol of cherry blossoms. There are two colors of red and blue to choose from.

圖案:櫻鶴

關於TOCOO

本公司是總公司設立在東京的日本企業。創業於1998年,主要從事旅遊業,擁有日本國內120萬、海外100萬的廣大顧客群,我們正拓展值得信賴的TOCOO品牌。我們將運用網路無遠弗界的力量,將嚴選可靠的日本品牌傳遞給全世界的人們。

我拿到日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服是這樣包裝,其實衣服都摺得很好,用紙箱裝著,

整件拿出來後他質感拿起來也非常地棒,

帶著光澤感的布料,

暗紅色的酒紅色材質,

還會有點像蠶絲一樣的打光反光,

圖案也非常的細緻,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

上面有動物的鶴圖騰,以及傳統的櫻花圖案,

顏色不會太搶眼,在無光下事顯得酒紅色,

陽光下是比較亮的紅色,不是正紅色!

質感真的摸起來很好摸,很像蠶絲被子一樣的觸感,

我很愛這件的質感,摸起來非常有質感,

剛打開的時候看到這個顏色,不盡讚嘆好美!

不過這件比較短一點,穿起來也是比較方便~

不過因為質感的關係,適合的季節和地點氣溫要挑選一下,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

還是比較適合室內,夏天比較不適合這個質感,在家洗完澡當浴袍個人覺得還不錯,

或是睡覺前的睡衣,這件也很棒,穿起來很寬鬆,觸感很好,

非常適合拿來送禮給西方文化的朋友,

在電視影集裡面,女主角睡覺前或是洗完澡後都會穿上一件像和服的超長浴袍,

坐在陽台上跟男主角聊天~

我穿這件外拍,發現當天氣溫有點熱,

跟好我又穿長馬靴,

所以顯得更熱,更適合睡覺前穿,摸起來很滑好摸,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

沒有帶振的袢纏服,

穿起來不需要大費周章! 我想這也是他的優點之一,袢纏服適合平日放鬆時在家穿,

畢竟穿和服是很花時間的!

想要穿起來看起來有和服感,卻又不想花時間跟太多金錢就很適合,

我也認為COS也很適合買這種類型的日本服飾,

只有一層,穿起來不需花太多時間,且比較不會熱,

這件的樣式袖子偏短,

下襬的部分也比較短一點,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

感覺個子小一些的女孩子也適合穿,

應該穿起來會更可愛!

仔細看的話,整體的線條還是非常的漂亮,

剛好是太陽底下,不然這件在正常白光下為酒紅色的,

非常強的光澤感,

穿起來就像浴袍一般的重量,非常的輕巧!

在褲子的位置處,前方有兩個大袋子,

因為縫製設計得很優質,所以看不出來有口袋,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

仔細看是有口袋,且容量不小,

我本身就有在玩cosplay所以這件對我很實用,穿起來可以很迅速~

這件的樣式真的很日式,顏色圖文搭配起來非常的美,

線條也處理得很好,有點像上寬下窄,

身材比較顯得不會太胖,感覺胖瘦都適合,他最大的優點就是各種身材和身高都適合穿,

他沒有固定的尺碼,只需要用一條腰帶綁起來調整就能穿的很好看,

造型也可以很多變,如果你覺紅色太顯眼,

可以挑選黑色或是比較暗的顏色,這款的顏色很多,可以自行上TOCOO挑選,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服為日本製造生產,質感細節上很完美,顯得精緻,

顏色圖紋非常的到位,布料真的超級漂亮,

如果你在尋找很像和服的服裝,這件就很適合你,如果你不太會穿和服,或是大懶人 哈哈

這件彩紅日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服穿起來非常簡單,適合初學者入手,當睡衣也是蠻性感的 💗 因為他質感很舒服,

我決定把他當作睡袍穿,適合的季節大概是秋天和春天,還有冷氣房等,

以上給你參考,我穿在身上的彩紅日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服!

穿在身上和掛著的視覺感是不一樣,以上簡單的穿著照給你參考,

如果你有興趣可以到TOCOO看更多日本的正品商品,

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

畢竟現在只能上網購物比較好,也不太敢去逛街,加上這類的服飾其實不好找,

TOCOO販售很多日本的正品禮品,從可愛的小商品到食品都有,

幾乎都可以看到,遠到北海道的食品也有!

I am playing cosplay myself so this one is very practical for me, it can be worn very quickly~ The style of this piece is really Japanese, and the color, graphics and text are very beautiful. The lines are also handled very well, a bit like wide at the top and narrow at the bottom. The figure is not too fat, and I feel that it is suitable for both fat and thin. His biggest advantage is that he is suitable for all types of body and height. He does not have a fixed size, he only needs to tie it up with a belt to adjust it to look good. The shape can also be changed a lot, if you think the red is too conspicuous, You can choose black or darker colors. There are many colors in this one, and you can choose them on TOCOO official website. The traditional Japanese sakura and crane loop wrap clothes are made in Japan. The texture and details are perfect and exquisite. The color pattern is very in place, the fabric is really super beautiful, If you are looking for clothing that looks like a kimono, this one is perfect for you, if you don’t know how to wear a kimono, or a lazy person haha This colorful Japanese traditional sakura and crane wrap dress is very simple to wear, suitable for beginners. It is also quite sexy as a pajama 💗 because it has a very comfortable texture. I decided to wear him as a nightgown. The suitable season is probably autumn and spring, as well as air-conditioned rooms, etc.

有興趣的上去看看吧 👉 TOCOO

這件超級美的在下面

❤shopping購物入口 👉 日本傳統櫻鶴袢纏服

□以上較專業詳細的產品內容和此文章內刊入的全數影片皆轉貼自TOCOO官網資訊,非本人直接口述而成。

(此篇為TOCOO與合作之文章)

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀