【2020綠島最佳指南懶人包.中英版本】依時序吃住玩買的48小時綠島攻略.綠島推薦民宿.套裝行程 Travel Guide for Dummies: 48 hours on Green Island - a guide that saves you the trouble of planning your own trip!

1 / 9

暑假到來,不便出國的今年,來趟離島輕旅行吧~🌞

https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537

依時序撰寫,分為13天來分享綠島吃住玩買等行程,請跟著食光旅人一起來趟綠島48小時的快閃!

今天來到了出遊一定要加入的宵夜場行程~

綠島必吃宵夜選擇-綠島中寮鹹酥雞(ㄞˋ轉角)

Live our culture: Taiwanese popcorn chicken - On The Corner

吃完甜點還有點餓嗎?推薦給大家來綠島一定要吃的鹹酥雞店-綠島中寮鹹酥雞(ㄞˋ轉角)

Still hungry and looking for something savory (or as the Japanese call it: unami)?  I recommend Taiwanese popcorn chicken. It’s a staple in Taiwanese night market culture and is a real crowd-pleaser!

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

巷口處放上的看板,千萬別走錯,

The sign at the alleyway. Don’t take the wrong turn!

得彎進來才買得到!

You’ll see it when you make the turn!

牆上有著大大的菜單,

Their menu. They have a lot more options than a regular Taiwanese popcorn chicken stand. Apart from the stable popcorn chicken, I highly recommend their fried Mahi Mahi!

在聽了老闆推薦點菜後,會領取號碼牌,接著可以去附近買飲料、到處晃晃,或是乖乖坐著等,食光旅人當天等的時間約莫15~20分。

The owner will make some suggestions if you suddenly find yourself wanting to order everything XD or have no idea where to start. And after you receive your number slip, you’re free to wander around and explore the neighborhood while you wait. And of course there are seats if you don’t feel like walking. I waited for roughly 15-20 minutes that day. Apparently everyone felt like popcorn chicken that night >.>

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

來跟大家說綠島中寮鹹酥雞(ㄞˋ轉角)有多好吃~

Ok, here goes.

原本就喜歡雞心的食光旅人,吃到不僅入味,而且一串才NT15元的雞心(三入),覺得真是CP值太高。

I know, you might find it gross or weird that I love chicken hearts (muahahaha), but they’re really chewy and worth the try LOL (NT15 for 3 hearts)

接著是店家說自己手工製作的雞塊(鹽酥雞)NT50(沒塗防曬曬的好紅啊~)

Next, is there popcorn chicken (the owner swears by their own recipe). (NT50)

其配料不僅有大家熟悉的九層塔,還有給的毫不手軟的蒜片~非常香且好吃。

The basil and garlic really bring the dish to a whole different level!

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

再來是我個人最喜歡的鬼頭刀NT50。

Yes! My favorite - fried mahi mahi! (NT50)

屬綠島特色小吃系列,是一道回到本島這麼多天了,還一直懷念想起的好味道~

It’s a Green Island special, and Merlin, I can still taste it while I’m writing this blog, some 300km away XD THAT’s how good it was.

最後也是綠島特產的點心-海草糕NT20/片,微帶甜味的炸物,很適合用來中和一下前述味道較重的幾道但又不突兀。

And last but not least, another Green Island special - seaweed cake. It’s a bit chewy with a hint of sweetness. I wasn’t really a fan of it but I’m always up for trying new things, and it was ok in a refreshing way because everything else was mostly savory. (NT20 per slice)

【店家資訊】

店家地址:台東縣綠島鄉2鄰45之1號

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

店家電話:08-967-2491

營業時間:週一至週日 17:00~23:00

粉絲專頁:綠島中寮鹹酥雞(ㄞˋ轉角)

https://firefox1003.pixnet.net/blog/post/224867537

看圖及簡短介紹不過癮嗎?歡迎點擊上方👆連結來部落格看中英版本的完整介紹!