The Wrice來時

1 / 9

位於中山附近的巷弄內,裝潢風格很日式,簡單明亮給人很舒服的感覺,不管是室內還室外都超適合拍照😆除了主推的冰品及甜食外,想吃正餐的話也有咖哩飯的選擇👀

🔹來時牛肉香料咖哩飯$220
🔹來時雞肉香料咖哩飯$190
牛肉很大塊含筋非常有嚼勁,雞肉不乾不柴,咖哩則屬於辛香料較重偏微辣的口感,特別喜歡上面的剝皮辣椒,剛咬入口時很像在吃醬瓜,漸漸的帶出一點辣度,搭配水煮的青花菜讓整體味道達到均衡,愛吃辣的朋友店家也有提供自製辣椒可以自取😉附餐還有南瓜濃湯跟熱麥茶,南瓜的香氣十分濃郁,濃稠度也很剛好喝得出來是真材實料下去熬煮而成的

🔹珍珠白玉紅豆湯$80
紅豆湯相當綿密軟爛,白玉的口感很扎實,珍珠則是Q彈帶有一點黑糖味不會死甜,熱熱的一碗喝起來超暖心😍

🏠台北市中山區南京東路一段13巷7弄2-7號
📞02-2536-8636
⏰12:00-20:00(週二三公休)

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

Located at Zongshan district, decoration is full of Japanese style which is light and comfortable, it’s very perfect to take a shot here. 😆 Not only their signature ice food and dessert, there’s also curry rice to choose. 👀

🔹Beef Curry Rice $220
🔹Chicken Curry Rice $190
The beef is very large and chewy with tendon, chicken isn’t dry. The curry is belong seasoned strongly one which is bit spicy. I especially love the peeled pepper, which is just like pickle then the spice will come out slowly. With boiled broccoli makes all balance. If you love spicy you could also use pepper sauce which is made by chef. 😉 There’s also pumpkin soup and hot wheat tea. The flavor of pumpkin is very heavy that I could feel which is cooked by lots of original pumpkins.

🔹Black Tapioca Pearls With Japan Glutinous Rice Ball Red Bean Soup $80
Red bean soup is very silky. Glutinous rice ball is very dense, tapioca pearl has bit of brown sugar flavor which isn’t too sweet. This makes me feel warm when drinking it. 😍

🏠1F., No. 2-7, Aly. 7, Ln. 13, Sec. 1, Nanjing E. Rd., Zhongshan Dist., Taipei City 104, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞02 25368636
⏰12:00 – 20:00(Tue. & Wed Closed)

#台北美食#中山美食#咖哩#紅線美食#日式#冰品

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀