日食Eclipse cafe

1 / 6

位於藝文特區附近的巷弄內,這條路上不只有早午餐還有義式、美式等多種選擇,看過一輪之後最後選擇這家日食早午餐🙌一踏進店內就給人很網美店的感覺,非常適合和姊妹聚會拍照打卡😆假日用餐的人似乎不少,很幸運的還能坐到靠窗的吧檯兩人座

🔹番茄紅醬臘腸義大利麵238
紅醬番茄的味道相當濃郁,調味的也很剛好不會過鹹也不搶番茄本身的香氣,喜愛番茄的人一定會很愛,但切片臘腸的份量略少感覺吃沒幾口就沒了有點可惜

🔹熔岩花生醬起司三明治$248
帶有顆粒的花生醬香氣十足,不過偏濃稠吃久了會有點乾,特別喜歡它們的漢堡肉,咬起來獨特的肉香散發在口中,而吐司是抹上蒜香奶油下去烤的,讓整體的口感多了淡淡的蒜香味非常加分😍

🏠桃園市桃園區同德十一街149號
📞03-3251060
⏰10:00-20:00

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

Just located near art facilities center, there are lots of brunch, Italian or American restaurant in the alley and finally I chose this one, Eclipse café. 🙌 When stepped in, you could feel all the decoration is very beautiful that’s suitable for friends check-in. 😆 It’s very popular here in weekend, but I was still lucky to get two of seats near the window.

🔹Tomato Sauce With Sausage $238
The tomato flavor of red sauce is very heavy, season is very nice that not too salty to cover the smell of tomato, if you love tomato, you’ll love it too. But quantity of slices of sausage is not much, it’s pity that only few bite of them then finished it all.

🔹Peanuts Cheese Sandwich $248
The smell of grainy peanut sauce is very thick, but it’s a little dry finally. I love their patty, it has unique meat flavor in mouth when chewing it. And the toast is wiped garlic cream then roasting it. Few garlic smell makes it all delicious. 😍

🏠1F., No. 149, Tongde 11th St., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞03 3251060
⏰10:00 – 20:00

#早午餐#桃園美食#藝文特區#義大利麵

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀