1 / 1

#高記雙管四神湯 Gao Jia Four spirits Soup⠀

🏣台北市文山區景美街139號 ⠀

🕒15:00~22:30 周一公休 ⠀

不誇張,目前吃過最彈最特別的腸子!!!⠀

#蚵仔麵線 Oyster vermicelli NT.60⠀

#四神湯 four spirits soup NT.35⠀

#切雙管小腸 double small intestine NT.90⠀

碩大的蚵仔裹了一層薄粉,湯頭清麵線滑,風格清雅,加點醋更能增添層次。四神湯裡的藥酒香鮮明,枸杞味溫和,腸子乾淨新鮮,只可惜裏頭只見薏仁一種非四神配料,想吃料好實在的四神湯,大稻埕妙口四神湯肉包還是我的最愛⠀

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

The big oyster was covered by a thin layer of potato starch, soaking in the plain soup. Vermicelli, or flour-rice, is a kind of noodle which taste smooth and easily be cut. Do not forget to visit A-Choung flour-rice noodles for a famous one.

Four spirits soup contains four kinds of Chinese medicine: lotus seed, Chinese yam, gorgon fruit, and poria cocos (Hoelens). However, we have Job's Tears rather than four spirits in most of the shop because it is cheaper. Pork small intestine and medicine wine was added to the soup. It tasted mild and comfortable, benefiting the digestive system. I would advise you to try Miaokou four spirits soup and meat buns for a bowl of most delicious one I have had.

至於雙管小腸則讓人非常驚艷,腸子處理得乾淨不腥,咬勁十足,讓人忍不住一口接著一口,成為我當天晚上最喜歡的食物!⠀

The vendor put one intestine into another, serving with ginger and soy sauce. They were well-cleaned and chewy, not having any unpleasant aftertaste. It was the most amazing dish I have tried that night!

女孩的IG:breakfastgirl.fooddiary                                                                                         

女孩的FB:朝食女孩&LadyL