新丼

1 / 3

主打21種口味的創意丼飯,結合台、日、韓、美,多種口味實在是讓有選擇困難的我傷腦筋🤣每一種都好想吃啊~~店內還有提供味噌湯及麥茶,附餐的高麗菜絲及醬料都可以再跟店家續,cp值真的好高🆙

🔶無敵炸豬排丼$180
豬排的厚度很夠,麵衣炸的很酥脆很香,肉質一點都不柴咬下去還能感受到肉汁😋白飯上面的醬甜甜的再跟蛋花融合在一起超下飯🙌

🔶衝動-蔥丼$170
滿滿的蔥花完全已經蓋住底下的牛肉和白飯,在放上一顆生蛋黃整個超誘人的😍😍聽說最近蔥價不便宜,但店家絲毫不手軟,重點是這樣一碗還200有找,對熱愛吃蔥的人來說cp值破表呀😆😆青蔥微嗆的口感搭配調味適中的牛肉,再將生蛋黃和白飯拌在一起,實在是太美味啦🥺

🔶心動小食區
👉起司可樂餅
👉咖哩可樂餅
👉炸雞(3塊)
👉黃金泡菜
炸雞本身的調味就很夠不沾醬直接單吃也是可以的,肉質軟嫩,泡菜不會辣酸度也很剛好非常開胃,比起韓式泡菜真的超愛這種黃金泡菜👀

‼️+$99升等心動套餐(心動小食區任選2)以及$35飲料任選1

🏠桃園市桃園區中正路722號
📞03-3560722
⏰11:30-21:00

更多的美食分享歡迎關注
IG:gourmet _yun_food
粉專:https://www.facebook.com/gourmetyun/

This restaurant has 21 kinds of creative rice which is combined Taiwanese, Japanese, Korean and American style. It’s really hard to decide that I want to try them all! The Cp value is very high they also provide miso 
soup and barley tea for free, the cabbage silk is also free to add to inform staffs. 🆙

🔶Super Fried Pork Chop Rice $180
The pork chop is very thick, surface is fried crispy, you could also feel the juice of meat. 😋 It’s really perfect to eat rice with sweet sauce and egg drop.

🔶Impulse-Green Onion Rice $170
Full of green onion is cover all the beef and rice, it looks attractive there’s a raw egg yolk on the top. 😍😍 I know that the green onion is very expensive recently, but it seems they don’t care about it. For someone 
who loves green onion, it’s very cheap that don’t need to cost over 200 dollars. 😆😆 Slight hot green onion with seasoned beef and raw egg yolk, what a nice bowl of rice could be!🥺

🔶Heartbeat Side Dishes Zone
👉Cheese Croquette
👉Curry Croquette
👉Fried Chicken(3 pieces)
👉Golden Pickle
The fried chicken’s season is enough without any sauce and the meat is very soft. The pickle isn’t too sour and spicy, really appetizing. I love this kind of pickle more than Korean one. 👀

‼️Add 99 dollars to upgrade heartbeat set.(Heartbeat side dishes zone could choose 2 and $35 drinks 
could choose 1)

🏠1F., No. 722, Zhongzheng Rd., Taoyuan Dist., Taoyuan City 330, Taiwan (R.O.C.)
📞03 3560722
⏰11:30 – 21:00

#新丼#桃園美食#台北美食#台北丼飯#日式丼飯#桃園必吃#平價美食#taoyuanfood#taoyuanfoodie#taipeifood#taipeifoodie

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀