HERSTON, the delicious macarons recommended by the French

1 / 1

📍HERSTON

The colorful-dotted dessert box with a sense of luxury is my first impression for Herston!

It’s a macaron specialty strongly recommended by my lovely French tutor, the local Francophone from Paris.

Totally attracted when I opened this dessert box and saw these colorful, small and eye-catching macarons, they are so cute and makes me mouthwatering 🤤

The dazzling colors actually make it difficult to distinguish the taste of each color of macarons.

However, there is a pattern of all the macaron flavors of Heston French Dessert Studio in the dessert box, and it shows all the flavors of the macarons.

These macarons are divided into four categories: Forest, Classic, Japanese Reiwa and Ocean. Each category has a different representative color and the relevant taste.

This is such a colorful, cool and appealing macaron store, and the colorful appearance of desserts do attract many attentions❤️

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

The macarons are a little bit sweet. If you eat too many macarons at a time, you will feel greedy. It’s better to eat with a cup of hot tea or coffee as your afternoon tea.

#herston #herston海斯頓法式甜點工作室 #herston海斯頓法式甜點 #macarons #paris #taiwan #kaohsiung #food #foodie #foodphotography #eeeeeats #dessert #afternoontea #french #style #life #handmade #pistacchio #馬卡龍 #海斯頓 #繽紛 #下午茶 #開心果