好可口烤鴨,好可口🤤

1 / 1

📍好可口烤鴨

Speaking of the must-eat delicacies in Tainan, roast duck is definitely one of the food that cannot be missed out.

The roast duck I’m going to introduce today totally overturned my impression of it, especially the salted and crispy roast duck, that is the classic delicacy.

Regardless of the fact that no one is queuing on site, in fact, people called to order first.

This roast duck restaurant is said to be the most difficult one to buy in Tainan!

Still remember that the first time I called to inquire if there’s any duck for the day, the boss told me that they have the last one who reserved but didn’t pick up. How lucky did I have the chance to taste it! As soon as I picked up the last one, I ordered for the next visit.

The price of the Roast Duck ranges from one to three choices. Sliced ​​duck, fried skeleton and salty crispy.

Sliced ​​duck, definitely an entry-level of eating roast duck, usually served with the pastry, sweet sauce and green onions.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

As I mentioned before, the most popular one is the salty crispy. This tastes not greasy at all, and it makes people unconsciously deliver it one bite after one! Totally addictive to eat!

Moreover, it is so crispy that even the bones can be crushed, and it also has a special sweetness to eat. No wonder it is so popular😋😋

However, the most powerful thing is this deep-fried ginger sliced! It retains the aroma of ginger slices, but brings out another different flavor. One bite of salty crispy duck and one bite of ginger slices, that is the expert way to eat😌

If you want to eat the delicacy, pick up your phone every Tuesday morning to order! They accept the reservation every week.

#台灣 #台南 #台南美食 #東區 #烤鴨 #好可口 #中式 #一鴨三吃 #台南東區美食 #台南小吃 #台南烤鴨 #鹽酥鴨 #好可口烤鴨 #tainan #taiwan #tainanfood #duck #yummy #popyummy #eeeeeats #yummyday #4foodieforfoodie #taiwanfood #taiwantravel