Wish you feel better. Birthday to Chester Bennington_

1 / 1

創作就是不斷的反映人生,會過去,也會讓人成長,但創傷也許是即使創作了,作品在,傷也還是在,在還沒遇到能懂自己的人或自己能找到好的方法釋懷的時候,失落感就會像不定時炸彈突然引爆,沒有及時得到遺失的關心,就很有可能失去自己。

但也有些陰影,蒙上了,就是揮之不去,
再好的人都無法替誰克服,
最後其實不是真的想用生命去結束自己,
只是因為痛苦始終盤旋在自己的生命裏,
不得不用這種方式才能換得一生的解脫。

Chester 是在我學生時期到現在都很喜歡的一位歌手,聽Linkin Park的音樂總是能讓我覺得心情平靜,雖然會有嘶吼,但不會覺得是噪音,反而只想適時在他休息時候給他什麼保養喉嚨,畢竟也算是他特色之一嘛"

除了聽他唱歌,注意團的音樂,也發現他所表達的詞真的很深層,也許我們不會知道他經歷了什麼,但卻有很多文字都是在映照我們的生活。

經過Chester的消失,在我們腦海裏卻不曾忘記,對Chester帶給我們的溫暖,相信會一直延續,雖然Chester和我們已經在不同的世界,但心依然在同一個地方。

對Chester的敬重也是無法用言語說完的。

能在生命裏遇到一個互相不認識,卻能因為音樂而讓彼此連結真的是一件很神奇的事情,雖然最後走得很突然,但Chester依然是我的榜樣。

希望Chester是真的安全了,也找到了他的好朋友,也謝謝他讓我們可以正視到社會忽略的問題,能夠預防避免再次發生。

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

以下為2017/7/20寫給聯合公園的信,雖然當事人看不到...自己也僅是為了當時自己的心情而透過寫文字的方式抒發,但還是感到很開心和欣慰世界上有一個曾經對自己來說如此重要的歌手,無論存在或消失,都值得被景仰和紀念。

(英文為朋友Esther 幫我翻的譯...本來要寄信,但好像沉入海裡~也祝福大家心中也會有這樣一個對你來說很特別的人,即便是陌生人,也許都能在旅途上,當自己心裡強大的支柱。)

I really like Linkin Park’s music.

Chester is gone, and I haven’t completed practicing all of their songs and understand each member.

But I really hope that one day I can still see each member coming up with their own individual unique style.

We will continue to be led by you.

Being there through moments of happiness, and also sadness.

It must have been difficult for him that he’s always carrying a broken heart.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

His writing comforted our hearts, but nobody could cure or provide comfort for the trauma that he was going through.

He made me realize that composing is about constantly reflecting on life, about the past, and it makes a person grow.

Even if the wounds were written in his compositions, the pain had never really left him.

When we have not met people who understand us or found a way to seek solace within, the sense of loss would be just like a time bomb that could explode anytime.

When one does not feel the care from people around, it is easy to lose themselves.
Chester has always been a singer that I’ve admired since my school days.

Listening to Linkin Park songs always made me feel at peace. Although sometimes the vocals had screaming, but I’ve never thought that it was noise to me, I just hoped that he was maintaining and protecting his voice well by resting, because his voice was what made him special.

Besides listening to his voice, I also paid attention to Linkin Park’s music as a whole, I realised that the lyrics he was trying to convey was very deep.

We might never fully understand what he was actually going through when he wrote these songs, but we could still relate it in our own lives and reflect.

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

Chester will still remain in our memories even though he has departed from this world.

We will never forget the warmth that Chester had given to us.

Although Chester is already in a different world from us, our hearts will still be in the same place.
He is the one and only, that can’t be replaced. I do not know if Linkin Park will still go on after his passing, but I still hope that the grieving won’t last for too long. If the grieving continues, we will be there too, all the way.

Thank you Linkin Park for coming into my life.

The respect I have for Chester will never be felt enough through these words.

Although we do not know each other personally, I still felt that we are connected and understood through music, which is amazing thing for me.

The passing of Chester was so sudden, but the fact that he is my inspiration will never change.

3/20/2021

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀

#chesterbennington #linkinpark