In the misty forest. 迷霧森林。

1 / 3

*中英有
*IG @ jaslifeadventure

Thanks to my former boss’ recommendation, we changed our road trip journey, detoured a bit up to this amazing place of Nagano - Kamikochi 🏔

We expected it to be clear and sunny when we went up, but actually the weather was rainy and cloudy. We’re quite disappointed at first, but turned out that the views were nice with these misty clouds. And personally, I really prefer these kind of views with this kind of mysterious feels ☂️🌫

Mountains weather changes all the time. I probably will never get to see the same views again. Nonetheless, it was worth the trip!

I really love this photo a lot, taken by @shao.img_photography (thank you), and further edited by me.

台灣的山都還沒完整登過的我,登上了長野的上高山(感謝前老闆推薦)。以為天氣會很晴朗萬里無雲,上山了才發現雨一整天下不停,山群躲在迷霧裡不想露臉😂

起初還挺困擾的無法拍日落,但走著走著,卻發現其實這種霧茫茫的天氣反而有另一種美,而我個人更喜歡這種神秘的感覺。因為對我來說,山本身就是一種很神秘的大自然存在。山上的天氣千變萬化,瞬息萬變,我恐怕很難再遇到相同的景色了。

雖然很冷(下雨更冷),但這趟非常值得!

感謝攝影友人拍的美照!
攝影: IG @shao.img_photography
修圖: 當然是我啦~

#Kamikochi , #Nagano Prefecture

#潔哥流浪記 #jaslifeadventure #anillusionalreality #travelphoto #photo_travelers #lovers_nippon #visitjapanjp #instagramjapan #popjapan #japantravelphoto #tokyocameraclub #japancollective #東京カメラ部 #写真好きな人と繋がりたい #wanderlust #explorejpn #japanawaits #japanko_official #streetshootjapan #igerstaiwan_wanderlust #背包客棧 #yourshotphotographer #natgeotravel #landscapephotography #landscape_capture #moodygrams #girlsthatwander #sheisnotlost

我是廣告,請往下繼續閱讀